Sunday, March 16, 2014

February 2nd - Pio Duran

This last week has been relatively normal compared to the week before. We have several investigators and less active members who are making some relatively important progress in their faith in Christ. I'm really hopeful.

The most significant thing for me personally this last week was I started a study journal, which I use to write down my thoughts and impressions while I read scripture. I never anticipated how much of a difference that has made for my learning. I encourage you, if you don't have on already, start keeping a study journal and write the thoughts and impressions that come to you as you read scripture. It really has helped me improve the light and knowledge that I gain from study.

Inside Our Apartment

This Little Girl Got into the Baby Powder

We Walk Through These Rice Fields Each Morning as We Leave Our Apartment

View from the top of Kawakawa

Another View of our Morning Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment