Monday, October 20, 2014

Slow Week - August 31, 2014


This week has been really slow. My companion got sick, and we were unable to work for the better part of the week. No complaints there, I think the time indoors strengthened our companionship, but it just meant that we didn't get to work much this week.

On the upside, we got three glorious referrals. Those are very very rare, and have panned out into three wonderful investigators. I'm so grateful for the trust of members when they introduce us to members of their family and circle of friends. I know that such efforts by the members bless both the members and the people they introduce, and their bravery will not go unnoticed by the Father. He loves all of us, and would have all of us come unto our fold. We're squandering the blessings of the Gospel if we do any less.

I love you all,
Elder English

No comments:

Post a Comment